Mother and Child: Photomontage project.
Finally finished this!
holy shit you guys, i can’t believe you did this. you’re all awesome, and i’m so very grateful that you like my silly scribbles. as a thank you for the amazing 3000+ followers, i’m doing an art giveaway!
- 1st place (one winner): a 6”x9” original illustration of the winner’s choosing. winner will be given a high-quality .pdf suitable for printing.
- 2nd place (one winner): an 4”x6” original illustration of the winner’s choosing. winner will be given a high-quality .pdf suitable for printing.
- 3rd place (three winners): a custom grump-styled head of winner or someone of winner’s choosing.
not familiar with my work? give it a look-see!
- please be following me (m’yes, i will check), no contest or giveaway blogs, thank you!
- winners will be randomly selected from this post’s notes, so like and reblog to your heart’s content.
- winners’ illustrations will be posted on my blog when completed, so winners will have to be ok with the internet seeing it.
- i reserve the right to refuse winners’ requests due to content; this is going to be on my blog after all. no graphic porn (but tasteful nudity is ok), no graphic depictions of gore, mutilation, sexual assault, adult situations involving minors or violence.
- if i can not come to an agreement with a winner over the illustration, winner will have the option of picking another idea to be drawn or receive a custom grump-style head. (in the case of a 1st or 2nd place winner opting for a grump-style head a new 1st or 2nd place winner will be randomly selected.)
contest will close at 1pm (est) on october 25th, 2014. so get your likes and reblogs in while you can.
thank you again, and good luck! 💗
look, you have to be accountable for your own actions and if you can’t even apologize for something that is widely recognized as wrong, then your moral code is inherently flawed.
it’s not a matter of being soft, it’s about being a better and accountable person. the first person you need to hold responsible is yourself.
writing about hunchback of notre dame for my digital art class and i’m just gonna be singing along with it the whole time whoops
The fucking sound he makes kills me every time